VEM IE2 INDUSTRIAL MOTORS
Surface cooled squirrel cage motor for frequence converter operation
The validity of the currently existing Regulation (EC) No 640/2009 on the ecodesign of electric motors and the regulation contained therein to use an IE2 motor with speed control (VSD) in the power range 0.75 to 375 kW will end with effect from 30th June 2021.
VEM will withdraw the IE2 portfolio (incl. Ex eb) from the range as early as 31st March 2021, thus already reacting to the influences from the market.
Standard motor after 1.7.2021 will be the IE3 motor. IE4 and IE5 are also good choices.
- Frequency converter operation without filter ≤ 500 V
- IP 55 – IC 411 – thermal class 155 (F) – B3
- IE2 efficiency classification according to IEC 60034-30; 2008
- frame sizes 80 – 355
- power range 0,75 kW – 355 kW
- 400/690 V 50 Hz
- mode of operation S1
- relubrication device (NS) as standard starting from frame size IEC 180
- insulated bearing, thermistors (TPM), 1 kpl/phase as standard starting from frame size IEC 180
- bearing protection, PT100-sensors, 1 pc/phase as standard starting from frame size IEC 280
- vibration nipples (SPM) as standard starting from frame size IEC 280
- insulated bearing (IL) on N-end starting from frame size IEC 315
- speeds 3000, 1500, 1000, 750 1/min
- frame sizes 56 – 132T: Û ≤ 1,56 kV, dU/dt ≤ 3,0 kV/μs
- frame sizes 132 – 355: Û ≤ 1,8 kV, dU/dt ≤ 5,0 kV/μs
- robust, low-vibration grey-cast iron design
- protection class IP 55 as standard, higher degrees up to IP 66 on request
- thermal class 155 (F) as standard, class 180 (H) available as an option
- available also for efficiency class IE3